We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading software house in the emerging market of Robotic Process Automation. The company has been operating for more than 10 years in the software automation market and offers the most reliable and scalable automation solutions. Right now they are looking for a .NET Team Leader.
- Maintain, upgrade and further develop existing infrastructure
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes. Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees
- Handle procurement, annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- 12+ years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and the C# programming language is a must.
- Experience with the NET framework and the MVC pattern.
- Participation in Open Source projects or an active account in GitHub is an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently.