We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a highly prestigious Financial Services Firm with headquarters in New York City. The company provides investors with research and advisory services on protection against financial risk, private credit, and opportunistic strategies.
Seeking a motivated developer to join an existing team building and maintaining cloud-based applications used by a global user base. The position requires knowledge designing modern n-tier applications using enterprise level standards and object-oriented design patterns.
- Designing SQL Server database schemas, writing optimized queries
- C# experience using the .NET framework version 4 and above (including working knowledge of LINQ, lambda expressions, anonymous types)
- Creating applications using object-oriented programming techniques
- Experience using an ORM package such as PetaPoco, Dapper, etc.
- Working experience using common server-side programming patterns and best practices applicable to designing adaptable systems
- Working experience using Visual Studio Database projects to version SQL objects
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)