We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a 19-year old company with locations in the heart of the Loop in Downtown Chicago and offices in Athens, Greece. They were named to the Inc 500/5000 list for 7 out of the last 8 years which recognizes the fastest-growing, privately-held businesses across the nation. They were also chosen as one of the 501 most influential MSPs in the world joining the MSP Mentor 501 list for 7 straight years.
As part of their growth and expansion plans they acquired Lumia Holding Corp, a digital marketing agency that specializes in providing clients with a range of marketing services including web and app development, in August 2015.
Support Engineer provides technical support to a demanding and diverse range of customers from different industries. Individuals should have a technically strong, team-oriented approach to support Microsoft Software products, industry-standard server hardware, 3rd party vendor software applications, and Active Directory administration. Troubleshooting and communication skills must be excellent. Patience to work with customers in real-time over the phone and through remote desktop tools is required.
- Monitor systems using monitoring tools (Paessler, Kaseya)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, including -but not limited- to: Windows servers, ESX hosts, VMs, firewalls, switches, network outages
- Respond to and handle user requests
- Contact vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years proven experience in Windows server administration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA, MCSE)
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to work on-call shifts during weekends
- Proven experience in supporting VMware, Hyper-V environments
- Prove experience in administering Office 365
- Cisco Certification (CCNA)