We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a tourism international company with offices in Greece and abroad offering a wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. They intend to fully develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system is able to create and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multi-location requests;
• Work together with company staff to develop business transaction module and flow;
• Work as a team to develop this web based transaction system;
• Work together with our team to run this website on the development site.
• Experience with back-end technology with Node.js (Nestjs, Express.js, Koa.js), Git, build tools (npm, Webpack).
• Experience at writing and maintaining tests, in code analysis tools like ESLint, NoSQL data stores like MongoDB, Docker/Kubernetes, GraphQL.
• Good understanding of RESTful API, WebSockets, Node.js security issues and OOP, FP, FRP programming.
• Strong fundamental computer science skills (OOA,OOD, data structures, loose coupling, tight coupling, MVC architecture, microservices, event-driven architecture, event sourcing, saga pattern).
• Hands-on experience in libraries like vue.js or frameworks like Angular will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Redis if preferred but not required.
• Preferred graduates in computer science, computer engineering and management information system majors with knowledge and skill of developing a website;
• Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people;
• Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.
• If traveling is needed, company will compensate for lunch on and trip expenses.