We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Our client is a venture backed, fast-growing, online service that helps users discover restaurants and make online reservations, 24/7. The company has raised more than 2 million euros in funding and has developed a sophisticated platform that provides diners with new opportunities and helps restaurateurs take advantage of digital marketing with minimal effort and cost.
Their platform is built around a mature core of PHP and PostgreSQL, with newer services also written in Python, Go and Node.js. Most of their code resides in some dark corner of the AWS ecosystem, with bits and pieces living in Google’s Cloud Platform. They want to explore new tools and technologies and right now they are looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
- Minimum 2 years of related programming experience.
- Strong PHP coding skills.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter or Symfony.
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience working with APIs, and building 3rd party integrations.
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiarity with technologies such as Docker, Firebase, and Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, Go or Node.js.