We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a purely 100% Price Intelligence company with headquarters in Germany and an operations department in Greece housing their Product Development & Customer Support teams. They deliver Enterprise level solutions for Competitor Monitoring and Pricing Data Analytics for clients of 12 European e-commerce markets.
They are currently looking for a Back End (PHP) Developer with DevOps knowledge to join their branch in Athens. You will be responsible for their Pricing Data & Analytics SaaS, working along with their internal and remote team, as also with international teams of our European enterprise clients.
Their job description:
You will be setting up/optimizing our development environment, deploying client oriented systems, monitoring and maintaining our data mining procedures, data storage stability and data delivery quality. Working closely with THEIR software & support teams to provide an enterprise-class support for our platforms built mainly on PHP.
As PHP Developer You Will:
- Code PHP scripts of data mining and analysis
- Develop the scaling of our systems
- Work with Goggle Cloud Instances, Bitbucket Versioning, Dedicated Servers, MySQL Databases
- Config and maintain libraries and datawarehouse
- 2-5 years of Professional Experience Required in similar role
- PHP scripting experience (Professional PHP experience would be an asset)
- Experience in SQL high availability setup and maintenance (replication / clustering / load balancing)
- Experience with source control tools (Git)
- Perfect usage of English in oral and written form (German language would be an asset)
Bonus points for experience in:
- Web crawling – data mining
- Good knowledge of querying complex SQL databases
- Linux based systems scripting
- Modern & Pleasant working environment
- Company Notebook & Workstation with latest tools
- Free snacks – beverages at the office daily
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary