We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a European Contract Research Organization (CRO) dedicated to the conduct of clinical studies, based in Athens.
They provide a complete range of clinical trial services, from start-up to completion, from Phase I to IV together with strategic oncology drug development consulting .They strive to employ top professionals and develop premier software to meet and exceed the client’s needs. They believe that true passion and devotion are key to be able to excel in what you do.
Our client is now seeking a PHP Developer to join them in their Athens office.
- Build, test and set up website applications in an efficient matter
- Work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision
- Recommend performance improvements
- Create and refine style guidelines for website content
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or relevant
- 2-3 yrs of experience in relevant position
- Expert in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Fluency in English