We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.
Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. With over 2,500,000 clients since it was founded in 2009. The company acquires an innovative online broker with state-of-the-art electronic platforms for trading forex and Contracts for Difference (CFD) on precious metals, stocks, indices, and energy. They are looking for talented and ambitious PHP Developers to be part of our growing and productive team!
- Cooperating closely with the design team and content writers to implement any necessary changes to multiple company websites
- Assisting other departments with any queries related to PHP FED team responsibilities
- Developing and testing new features
- Overseeing the correct functionality of the multiple company websites and solving any problems these websites encounter and/or liaising with the appropriate expert
- Performing routine site maintenance as needed and detecting errors
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in his/her field, emerging technologies and services that may enhance the web experience
- Making relevant recommendations to the PHP FED team
- At least 5 years’ solid work experience in PHP development and OOP
- Working knowledge of WordPress; knowledge of other CMS is considered an advantage
- Experience in PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter or other related frameworks)
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control systems
- Very good understanding of responsive web design and knowledge of relevant CSS libraries (i.e. Bootstrap)
- Proactive and efficient with strong testing skills
- Strong organizational skills with high ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong sense of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Very good team supervisory skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities