As a Product Manager, you will:
- Define and execute product roadmaps based on the input from all stakeholders and key customers together with market and product related data
- Own the short term product roadmap and communicate product releases to non technical stakeholders
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they can be understood by the development team and the customers
- Understand customer needs and prioritize the technical product backlog accordingly
- 3 years of professional experience in a SaaS software environment, preferably dealing with data
- You should love data and data analytics, data visualization, SQL and dashboard design.
- This is an outward facing role so being comfortable speaking publicly both internally and externally is a must
- Ability to pay attention to detail while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
- Personal experience as an entrepreneur is not required but it is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Stock option plan.
- Competitive salary.
- Workstation hardware of your choice.
- Be part of an ambitious company that wants to make impact in tech.
- Educational expenses so long as the educational benefit is related to our work.
- Flexible working environment.