We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
They are currently looking for a Product Owner to join their new digital hub in Thessaloniki.
Their job description:
Work within a team of product managers responsible for the vision, strategy, design, and roadmap of digital products which will provide a consistent and delightful experience for healthcare professionals, patients, and internal colleagues, as well as the internal stakeholders whose business goals depend on the success of the products. You and your colleagues will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of digital product lines meant to continuously advance and evolve end-user experiences based on the changing needs of each targeted segment.
- Deeply understand and analyze internal and external user needs through data analysis, user studies and market research
- Help define product vision and strategy, and build consensus throughout business leadership, and multiple teams such as customer experience project management, engineering, deployment, operations and support.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help build product roadmaps, and create business and functional requirements
- Contribute to the overall success and lifecycle of the product by serving as Product Manager during: definition, design, user story/requirement creation, documentation, launch, go-to-market activities, management updates and KPIs
- Serve as Agile Product Owner, and represent both the business and the targeted end users during day-to-day product development efforts with technology and project management teams using Agile methodologies
- Make smart trade-offs between features/customer experience versus time-to-market; using experience, data, and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Drive products to achieve success metrics on an ongoing basis throughout the product lifecycle by analyzing and solving the problems of your targeted end users.
- Develop a thorough understanding of user personas, continually assessing the competitive landscape, and emerging Pharmaceutical industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field required
- 5+ years of product management experience, with pharmaceutical or healthcare experience a strong plus
- Exceptional at working with and analyzing user metrics and turning them into actionable insights, including the use of A/B testing and analytics platforms.
- A curious and highly motivated self-starter who can work effectively across cross-functional teams and can independently drive projects toward completion with proper planning and management
- Passion for creating user-centric digital and interactive experiences
- Excited about product ownership and the accountability with which it comes.
- Agile/Lean Development knowledge, training or experience.
- A strong communicator with great written and verbal skills
- Ability to collaborate and navigate in a heavily matrixed environment
- Detail and results oriented, able to write detailed specs and analyze data to justify product decisions, and apply key learnings
- Up to date and knowledgeable about the latest trends, innovations and best practices in the digital space
- A team player and fun to work with
- Loves to share inspiration and new ideas with your direct and indirect teams
- MBA or Master’s degree in strategy, management, or related field is a plus
- Certification in Agile and Scrum development practices would be a plus