We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client was established in 2000 and incorporated in 2007.
Today is counted among global market leaders in the following fields:
• Open Connectivity solutions as the company is connected to more than 1,200 Mobile Network Operators in more than 200 countries, providing bidirectional SMS and Voice services with broad international coverage.
• SMS Monetization as they allow clients to optimize or generate profits from previously loss-making A2P SMS services. A2P Monetization is consisted of the following elements: SMS Firewall, Tracking & Reporting, Intelligent Routing and Web2SMS Server.
• Clearance & Settlement as they implement Data and Financial Clearing Services for Mobile Network Operators.
• Roaming services as they provide roaming services on behalf of Mobile Network Operators. Their customers include Mobile Network Operators, Telecom Vendors, Social Networking Platforms and Global Email Providers. Our company’s administrative headquarters are in Switzerland and Greece. Their financial headquarters are in Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. They operate branches in Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, while in 2015, they began operating an office in Peru to better serve the market in LATAM.
Currently, looking for a Product Owner/Manager to join their team with extensive experience in Sass.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar role in product management or Sass application
- Very good experience in designing and understanding Rest API’s & Web Services
- Experience writing technical documentation for a development team
- Experience with Jira as a software development collaboration tool
- Experience in designing and explaining wireframes and mockups for a UI/UX team
- Experience using wireframing tools (eg Sketch, Invision, AdobeXD, Figma etc)
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle from concept to production
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Familiarity with Web Analytics services (Google Analytics, Woopra, Mixpanel etc) BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field Team spirit and good communication abilities