We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is is a Greek software development company with multinational presence in the broader Telecommunications and Information Technology industries, founded in 2009 and based in Athens. They are looking for a results-driven and ambitious Automation to work with a team of highly qualified engineers to implement enterprise-level software solutions for EU projects, using the latest design principles and development frameworks.
- English: C1
- Strong knowledge of testing technologies and tools and test automation
- Some familiarity with test planning and coordination
- Ability to grasp business scenarios related to complex software applications quickly
- Working in an international/multicultural environment
- Experience in software testing (minimum 5 years), including Automated Testing;
- Solid experience in: Selenium Webdriver API.
- DE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Version Control: GIT.
- Testing Framework: TestNG / JUnit.
- CI Tool : Jenkins.
- Build Tools: Maven.
- Knowledge of Frameworks: KeywordDriven, DataDriven, BDD (Cucumber)
- Setting up Selenium Grid
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology
Our client believes in excellence and this is depicted in all steps of the software building cycle they follow, from analysis to delivery. Software development is a science, so continuous knowledge acquisition is a must, which they support in all ways possible. One must be happy with the place of work, so they make sure every single developer that joins the team to have the highest standards for business and personal ethics; this way collaboration becomes a breeze, achieving a happy workplace. One must also be happy outside of work, so they make sure that every year we re-evaluate their relationship with each team member and adjust it accordingly, so that you will never need to change jobs just to get credit for your new skills.