We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is an online sportsbook and casino, providing very competitive odds, cooperates with the most important Casino Providers and also provides top notch customer support! Their goal is to offer an easy to use betting and casino platform for their clients and excellent customer care, under a secure and safe environment.
- Work with appropriate scrum teams to review and provide feedback on requirements and application functionality to improve software quality and to create automated acceptance and regression test cases
- Design, code, test and maintain automation test scripts for applications across test and production environments.
- Establish and maintain a detailed test automation framework and methodology. Develop subject matter expertise in application and system functionality for development of automation test scripts. Execute automated acceptance and regression tests to ensure business and technical requirements traceability and complete test coverage.
- Develop and maintain test data and function libraries. Log defects and work with the Product Owner to prioritize and resolve issues. Notify Development Management of any critical issues or testing impacts and delays.
- Work with Management to track and report testing milestones. Notify Management of project related risks associated with automated testing impacts and delays.
- Document current performance standards, identify and record applications requiring baselines/minimum standards, and document performance testing strategies and results.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with defect tracking and test management software, creating and executing test plans and test cases, and developing automation for web
- Advanced knowledge in creating and working with automation frameworks for test script creation and modification
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Proven experience in leading a test/automation project to completion
- Expert knowledge in using Selenium automation tools
- Thorough knowledge of software development and software testing principles and practices
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles