We are the 1st Hub for Developers!
Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a fast growing Tech Professional Services and Coaching organization specializing in Software Development & Design, UX/UI, Testing Automation & Quality Assurance, Agile Coaching & Scrum Training. Their engagements, local and international, are in the areas of online gaming, banking, telecommunications, software development, etc.
They are looking for passionate, multi-talented Test Automation Engineers with technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving. The ideal candidate will work closely with developers, product managers, network engineers and other stakeholders, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
- Work as part of a team developing, executing and maintaining Test Frameworks using functional and non-functional test tools aiming to assure quality and increase efficiency of delivery
- Analyse requirements, specifications, and decompose complex systems to generate automated acceptance and functional tests
- Implement test tools and utilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development life-cycle
- Develop practices in support of test automation
- Comply with good engineering practices, coding standards and contribute to automation code reviews
- Assist manual QAs in leveraging and applying test automation
- Manage code, environment, data, tools, and any other requirements for automation testing within any phase
- A self-sufficient starter with passion for technology coupled with insightful skills and breakthrough ideas is a must!
- At least 1 year of related working experience (for the junior professionals), more than 3 for the medior and more than 5 for the Senior Colleagues
- Experience in applying automation frameworks using some of the following tools: Xunit, Spock, Geb, Watir, Selenium, Concordian, soapUI or similar
- Experience writing cross browser/device automation frameworks leveraging Sauce Labs and/or Browserstack would be preferred
- Experience with NoSQL data stores like Apache Cassandra, MongoDB, and Redis
- A solid understanding of Web technologies
- Experience in testing and/or developing Web services (REST and/or SOAP)
- A good appreciation of coding standards, design best practices and a keen desire to apply them
- Experience working with Linux distributions
- Gets things done! (On time, with quality)
- Great understanding of testing throughout the product lifecycle, including unit, integration, component and end-to-end system testing
- Experience working in an environment practicing continuous integration
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Agile scheme of personalized Goals and Objectives, crafted by each professional
- Professional Development through real projects, coaching and trainings
- Flexible working hours and ability to occasionally work from home.