We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a technologically innovative Fintech solution, integrating with biggest banking providers globally (cloud-based).
- Analysis, estimation, planning and execution of a test plan for new features and regression activities (Functional/API testing)
- Test lab systems configuration and maintenance based on complex customer environments and cloud deployments
- Continuous integration and Automation testing operation
- Develop and maintain tools for testing purposes
- Products delivery activities support
- Identification, documentation and tracking of bugs
- Identification of product areas requiring quality improvement
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Software Engineering position
(Quality assurance or SW development )
- University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar discipline
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with version control, defect tracking and test management tools
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Programming skills in at least one scripting language
- Working experience with Test Automation tools and framework
(Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases with emphasis on MS SQL Server
- Experience with Linux/Windows OS and Virtualization platforms (VMware)
- Will be considered as a plus experience in test Automation for mobile apps