We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is looking for a React Developer to join their company as they expand their development team.
They want to make sure they choose the right person because they’ve got lots of exciting features and projects in the pipeline and need someone who can hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, Team Lead, and other developers to translate designs and business requirements into React code.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Redux, React Hooks and Webpack
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha), front end testing (e.g., Cypress, Selenium), and API testing (e.g., Postman)
- End-to-end understanding of software development and production deployment
- Experience working with Cloud providers (e.g., AWS, GCP).
- Experience with containerized microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Working knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of source control systems (e.g., Git)
Nice to have:
- A portfolio that may be seen
- Experience developing mobile applications (e.g., React-Native)
- Experience using Kubernetes or Serverless deployments
- Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores (Redis, DynamoDB) and search (ElasticSearch)
- Worked with OAuth or similar technology
- Experience in Agile environment