We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is an innovative company which redefines the way people travel by offering its customers the most personalized and wholesome travel experience. In 2017 they serviced more than 200,000 travelers and they plan to surpass 1 million travelers in 2018.
The ideal you:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby and/or Rails developer
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
- Experience developing APIs for Mobile Applications
- A firm grasp of Ruby & Rails test frameworks (minitest / rspec)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases / stores & ElasticSearch
- Ability to coordinate with remote team members
- Competitive salary
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people in Athens
- The tools & equipment you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- Snacks & refreshments
- Monthly company drinks & activities