We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client is looking for an Insurance Application Analyst/Designer which will be part of the Core Insurance Applications Squad and will report to the Insurance Applications Supervisor. The candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end IT solution design and delivery of processes regarding Core Insurance applications.
More specifically, the Insurance Application Analyst/Designer:
- Translates Business Requirements into technical designs for the Core Insurance Platforms and ensures proper quality of deliverables, through dedicated functional and non functional testing.
- Ensures that all Core Insurance applications of the company are maintained and evolved providing on time and of quality services and information, easily extendible and integretable products.
- SAP Developer to define and provide innovative service solutions over MSG.PIA Module.
- Participates in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, bug fixing, performance improvements
- In this role, a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills is required.
- Software programming and documentation development.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Modifying software to fix errors
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Recommend and execute improvements
- ABAP, SAPScript, iDocs, BAPI, BADIs,RFCs, Smartforms of SAP integration through SOAP and REST Webservices
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Sensitive to Information Security
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Customer centricity
- Sense of organization
- Time management skills
- Team working behavior
- Abap/4 Experience with SAP R3 development and Web services integration
- Knowledge of SAP Workflows and Development (ABAP, SAPScript, iDocs, BAPI, BADIs,RFCs, Smartforms)
- Knowledge of SAP integration through SOAP and REST Webservices is a plus
- Agile methodology experience
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Knowledge of databases design and development
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- S4/HANA Knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of AS-400 suites will be considered a strong plus
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Troubleshooting aptitude
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary IT teams and end users throughout the design and development process.