We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our clients are looking for a Senior Mobile Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies. What they are looking for, is a self-motivated developer, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner with very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for native Android applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a mobile developer, you will be with a team of talented software engineers and you’ will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications, writing solid testable code.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Participate with product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile applications development.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Android Studio and Android SDK (for Android applicants).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with web service architectures such as JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical and good problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum and version control systems such as Git will be a plus.
- Ability to perform in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Google Play store will be a plus.
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Building products that matter
- Solving interesting challenges
- Working with cutting-edge technologies