We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career.Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a multinational company, that since 2002 they have successfully implemented projects in innovative & leading Financial Institutions in countries on all 5 Continents. They have achieved this under the strategic partnership of one of the major global leader in financial services’ technology and services’ innovation (according to Fortune Magazine). These include award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the design, development & maintenance of native mobile applications, mainly in e-Banking.
- Maintain & extend our existing mobile applications offered by our Company as part of our Digital Banking family of products.
- Work closely with our Product Development & Client Services teams for the design & implementation of new features & services. Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications/products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Strong knowledge & proven technical experience of the Android platform and tools
- Previous familiarity in Android design principles, best practices and design patterns
- Competency in RESTful Networking: (Retrofit/OKHttp)
- Experience working in a larger team with code reviews and unit testing on mobile
- Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
- Proficiency in build systems such as Gradle or Maven (or both)
- Have high version control skills, with emphasis on GIT
- Background in mobile application security is considered a plus
- Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Windows Phone 8) & UI Design skills, experience in Kotlin
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- A Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company.
- Launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- Offer a Life & Health insurance plan a Group Medical & Life insurance with a credible international Insurance Company.
- Pay not only according to company results and team/individual performance but also according to tenure with our Company.
- Have an Employees’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- Offer a team-oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable!