We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an expert provider of debt portfolio management systems and technology-enabled services, covering all aspects of the debt collections and recoveries life-cycle.
They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Business Application Consulting Services team in Athens. Their goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of their software products, aiming to maximize the value that their clients get from their products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
As a Business Analyst you will be involved in projects implementation and you will be responsible to:
- Drive business analysis to identify requirements and ensure client’s business processes are addressed from their software solutions;
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- Communicate specifications and solutions to the Clients to a clear way;
- Plan and effectively conduct Key/End users trainings;
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary;
- Provide post production support to ensure smooth transition to Service Management after go live;
- Carry out reporting and communication to all related stakeholders throughout the project stages;
- Own and develop trusted relationship with our clients, working close with them to maximize client satisfaction from our services and solutions;
- Constantly be on the outlook for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team that drives and evolves their software solutions.
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management;
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis or software application consulting in Banking or Finance Industry;
- Business knowledge of the financial industry, preferably Debt Management’s business processes would be an asset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Competency in technical training and presentations to engage in discussions with both the business and technology functions at client organizations;
- Ability to travel in Europe (50% traveling);
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- PMI-PBA or CBAP certification will be considered an asset.