We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Software company. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills, ready to take on high technological challenges and make an impact on thousands of users. Their engineers work on large-scale SaaS applications and eLearning services for thousands of customers around the world.
The Infrastructure team is the key to ensuring that solutions are secure, highly available, reliable and performant to their community of users. The team has a unique opportunity to advocate and participate in building services that are resilient, effectively monitored, alerted and self-healed by applying software engineering practices to operate the services portfolio.
In order to expand their offerings and improve their services, they seek top talent to scale up their Cloud Infrastructure team.
- Manage and continuously improve our cloud infrastructure over Amazon and Rackspace
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our services
- Maximize security, mitigating DoS and DDoS threats
- Monitor and alert based on system metrics, analysis of logfiles, and custom alert rules
- Collaborate with the development team around products deployment,and enhancements
- Propose, compare and evaluate different infrastructure options and service deployments
- Automate processes to maximize efficiency and performance of our SaaS offerings, as quantified by tangible KPIs
- Strong working experience with cloud providers, especially AWS
- Strong experience with Apache and MySQL
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with load balancers, SSL, CloudFront, monitoring and logging-visualization tools
- A working understanding of code (PHP, Python, Perl)
- Knowledge of systems engineering & security operations
- Experience with caching and message brokering solutions
- Bonus points for experience with AWS Aurora/RDS, lambda functions, autoscaling groups
- Bonus points for experience as a solutions architect
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance — i.e., we go big AND we go home