We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a global provider of Industry 4.0 software and industrial automation solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Their clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Their productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support their customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
They firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team. In addition to a great environment they invest heavily in training and career mobility. They promote open collaboration and value through innovation.
Currently, they are looking for .NET Software Engineers with a strong technical background and a “get-things-done” attitude who are eager to learn new exciting technologies to join their Agile team. As a web technologies developer, you will develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. This is your chance to showcase your skills in all areas of systems engineering, gain experience in cutting-edge technologies and have mentors invested in your success.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Web Technology Developer, you will be expected to take on challenging project work designing, building, testing and supporting technical solutions. You should be able to gather user requirements (URs), translate URs into technical requirements, design and develop complex back-end web based software applications while demonstrating working knowledge and experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and design patterns. You will be part of one of their agile, cross-functional teams (front-end, back-end, QA, design and product) and involved in designing and implementing new product ideas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Expert (3-5 years) with SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Excellent experience in Restful web services, JSON processing and ORM technologies.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering intuitive software that is high quality.
- Have a positive mindset, be proactive and a team player
- Strong experience with .NET Core and WebAPI.
- Experience developing highly scalable and high performance production API driven web applications.
- Experience with testing (Unit/Integration) and TDD.
- Experience with MongoDB is preferred.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Detail-oriented, focusing on writing maintainable code of high quality (Clean Code, Clean Architecture)
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
What they offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant resources
- Flexible remote working
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities.