We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
We are currently looking for a Senior Front End Engineer with expertise in React.js for the banking industry.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work with back end developers to do API and interaction design and integration
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
- Experience with code quality tools (e.g. ESLint) and custom functionality from scratch
- Knowledge and experience using UI mockup tools for communication and with UX designers
- Highly proficient with a deep understanding of React, Redux
- Working experience in frameworks like RESTful web services, Gulp/ Grunt, Webpack (or Browserify), ES6/Babel, NPM ecosystem, real-time apps (socket.io, etc.) would be considered an asset
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, with experience working in an agile scrum operating model
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token