We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is one of the world’s leading globally Tech Company. Their DevLab in Athens is the largest software development center, employing more than 270 software professionals. Their teams operate in an agile setup, as part of a global product house organization, to ensure a fast turnaround for a range of top quality products & solutions. Their center’s career opportunities include software engineers, architects, quality/product support engineers, UI/UX designers, security experts, documentation engineers, and product owners.
With a long heritage of valuing quality, technical excellence, innovation, and agility, DevLab Athens continues their expansion and looking for top Front – End Developers.
Education & Profile
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven track record of playing a leading role in delivering high-quality software on time as part of a team
- Guide teammates on applying best practices in their domain
- Passionate about software/technology, with contributions to open source projects
- Perfect communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong programming skills with a mindset of solving hard problems efficiently with creativity
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and Design patterns
- Solid understanding of application runtime performance, memory management, and concurrency
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies/frameworks fast, and apply them to *any* codebase
- Working knowledge of unit testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, PHPUnit)
- Experience in consuming divergent data sources, from relational databases to key-value stores and unstructured data
- Working knowledge of the full application development lifecycle
- Hands on experience with Linux OS/scripting languages (bash, Perl)
- Knowledge of version control software – git/svn
Additional skills to be considered as advantages
- Working knowledge agile methodologies
- Knowledge of computer network engineering
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies, SaaS, PaaS, OpenStack, VMWare