We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a powerful, easy-to-use and reliable training solution for individuals and enterprises. A fully customizable, white-label solution to train employees and associates, educate customers, or sell online courses to a wide audience.
They are seeking a Software Engineer with experience in PHP to join their team, while offering the flexibility of remote working.
Their job description:
What you’ll do and how you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll be in charge of adding new functionality to our codebase, and figure out the best way to do it, using our best practices and processes. You’ll also have to make judgment calls and be a smart decision maker, rather than a passive player waiting for the next assignment.
- You will get the chance to get involved in intriguing UI projects such as our Interactive Video Authoring tool and the Sales Page Builder. But you will also have to undertake projects as a project leader for developing sales technologies such as marketing automation modules.
- You will be working closely with our designers, engineers, product management, sales and operations on expanding the application and adding new features. Hence, you have to get along well with your colleagues and always to be ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
- You will participate in the whole life-cycle of the project. You’ll get involved from start to finish and will be expected to communicate project status on a daily basis to your team.
- We have a startup mentality and love getting things done quickly. We are always very busy, so if you love being productive, proactive and pushing code to production frequently, you will feel right at home.
Experience & Qualifications you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven 3+ years experience of Object-oriented software development (we use PHP)
- Solid understanding of web standards and usability
- Knowledge of HTML5 and semantic meaning of all elements and attributes it defines.
- Sufficient knowledge in NoSQL (we mainly use MongoDB) & MySQL
- Experience with building and maintaining RESTful API’s
- Proficiency in using web-developer tools available in browsers.
- Basic devops knowledge preferred
- Basic knowledge of Server, Nginx, Homestead / Vagrant
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus. Team-player, with close attention to detail.
- Has past experience with LMS systems.
- Contributions to Open Source.
- Webpack, VueJS
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Ownership and challenge in your work.
- Continuing education opportunities as well as access to e-courses for acquiring new skills.
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled co-workers.
- Fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. Our goal is for our partners to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete and Limassol, Cyprus.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth as our performance improves.