We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our Client is an innovative e-procurement platform for ship supplies aiming to connect ship suppliers to ship-owners and operators around the world in a simple and efficient manner.
We provide an efficient online market for marine buyers and suppliers of the shipping industry, through:
An online marketplace; Marine buyers use us to connect with ship suppliers around the world.
A cloud-based platform; Through the easy-to-use, cloud-based platform current procurement processes are optimized.
A competitive edge on analytics; Offer advanced reporting tools to support clients’ decision-making and performance monitoring.
What you will do:
- As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the core developing team aiming to maintain and improve a fully scalable solution. You will be expected to develop key components of the software application, take initiatives regarding product coding and collaborate effectively with the rest members of the team.
- Interact with the leadership team to develop specifications, functional requirements and control flow charts
- Code the application based on design mock-ups and develop the core functionality of the product
- Follow the software development process (Agile/SCRUM, QA) by setting short-term objectives and assessing progress
- Provide quality assurance through testing and analysis of the developed product
The ideal you:
- 5+ years of hands-on full-stack application development experience
- Proven track record of developing and managing web applications
- Attention to detail, team spirit and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done
- Combination of high-level education and work experience will be considered positive
- Demonstrate a deep technical background and an ability to work hard and undertake technical challenges