We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading Information Technology services Company with more than 2000 IT professionals and over 300 customers all over Europe in a wide range of sectors (International Organizations, Industry, Financial Services, Utilities and Public & Social sectors)
- Develop testable features on Java using the Spring framework (version 4 and above);
- Develop front-end functionalities using AngularJS or Angular;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proofs-of-concept to support design decisions;
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 5 years of proven professional experience in Java development using the Spring framework or Java EE;
- Excellent experience in restful web services, JSON processing and ORM technologies;
- Solid experience in relational databases;
- Experience in messaging systems and message broker architectures;
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies;
- “Automate-everything” culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);