We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is one of the world’s leading globally Tech Company. Their DevLab in Athens is the largest software development center, employing more than 270 software professionals.
They are building their new team about a new innovation project in California for emergency call system which provides First Responders with vastly increased situational awareness through the delivery of critical, real-time information from multiple data sources.
Now they are looking for an experienced Senior Java Software Engineer, to join their Engineering team.
Education & Profile
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software on time as part of a team
- Passionate about software/technology, ideally with contributions to open source projects
- Perfect communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Advanced Java programming skills (Spring framework)
- Consuming divergent data sources, from relational databases to key-value stores and unstructured data
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Design patterns
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
- Experience in consuming divergent data sources, from relational databases to key-value stores and unstructured data
- Working knowledge of the full application development life cycle
- Experience with database engineering (SQL/NoSQL)
- Web service development (SOAP/REST)
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS/scripting languages (bash, perl)
- Knowledge of version control software – git/svn
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies is preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies, SaaS, PaaS, OpenStack, VMWare is preferred