We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.
Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a technologically innovative, fully integrated, self-developed payment provider and the first European PSP entirely cloud-based. Our client offering to European businesses innovative multi-feature Smart Android card terminals, card processing through own cloud-based infrastructure, Card-Present and Card-Not-Present acquiring services, card issuing for business debit cards and IBAN-enabled payment accounts.
Now they are looking for an experienced Senior Java Software Engineer, to join their Engineering team. The successful candidate will be working with their engineers to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Perform tasks in an efficient & timely manner.
- Design, develop and maintain highly-available web applications using Java
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Participate in the product development team to plan new features.
- Continually advance technical knowledge and skills.
- Ensure high-quality code by following unit-testing best practices.
- Develop and document REST APIs
- 4+ years of experience using Java and SQL
- Experience with open-source frameworks and tools such as Spring Boot, Spring JPA
- Examples of maintaining, monitoring, and operating reliable, production software.
- Excellent analytical and good problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge in object-oriented designs and design patterns.
- Strong experience designing and developing well-defined API based services
- Lead technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, and detailed design specifications to ensuring that architecture standards are followed.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and version control systems such as Git.