We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a multinational company, that since 2002 they have successfully implemented projects in innovative & leading Financial Institutions in countries on all 5 Continents. They have achieved this under the strategic partnership of one of the major global leader in financial services’ technology and services’ innovation (according to Fortune Magazine). These include award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimum 4 years of previous work experience
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of Java, JEE Framework, Spring Framework
- Knowledge of EJB 3.0 / JPA 2.0 / CDI
- Knowledge of JTA, JMS, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, JBoss / Wildfly Application Servers
- Experience with Maven, Git
- Experience with JavaEE Architecture and Enterprise Web Applications Design Patterns
- Familiarity with unit testing and continuous integration best practice
- A Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company.
- Launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- Offer a Life & Health insurance plan a Group Medical & Life insurance with a credible international Insurance Company.
- Pay not only according to company results and team/individual performance but also according to tenure with our Company.
- Have an Employees’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- Offer a team-oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable!