We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our Client uses science and global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. They work to set standards for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and production of medicines. The diversified portfolio of health products they have, includes biologics, small molecule drugs, vaccines, as well as many of the most famous in the world, personal hygiene and care products.
They are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Chatbot Engineer.
Our ciient is looking for a talented and hands on Chatbot Solutions Engineer to drive the engineering and adoption of Conversational UI solutions such as Chatbots and Voice Assistants for engaging with colleagues, HCPs and patient populations.
General scope of the role will be to architect and develop a common framework and reusable objects using Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), API/micro services and mobile/web development methodologies that can be leveraged to deploy conversational UI solutions globally.
- Assess the business requirements and manage design, build and deployment of chatbot initiatives
- Participate in the effort of shaping the architecture and design of conversational UI solutions by actively helping the team in choosing the right technology, methodology and solving technical problems
- Provide thought leadership in development of Conversational UI solutions through design and code reviews, partial development and application of reusable components, hands-on unit testing, and signoff for production deployment
- Architect, design, and support the build of reusable components such as APIs and Frameworks to promote no coding approach to building conversational UI solutions
- Build Conversational UI prototypes and Proof of Concepts to showcase value of digital assistant to business stakeholders
- Passionate about hands-on coding, testing, releasing, monitoring, and supporting working software in production
- Has depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering disciplines
- Self-Driven – actively looks for ways to contribute
- Has a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship, takes pride in the code they write and believes that good software development includes good testing, documentation, and collaboration
- Collaborates, builds consensus, and iteratively improves solutions
- Work across matrix organization and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- 5+ years of experience developing web and mobile applications
- 2+ years’ experience in embedding NLP/NLU into applications
- 2+ years’ experience with developing chatbots or voice assistant solutions (i.e.: Alexa skills)
- 2+ years’ experience developing micro services and REST APIs
- 2+ years’ experience developing and deploying applications on public cloud
- 2+ years’ experience database technologies such as MongoDB, Oracle, Elastic
- Understanding and demonstrated use of design patterns
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Experience with unit and functional tests, preferably using test driven development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong communications skills
Experience delivering chatbots in pharmaceutical industry
Please send CV to express interest.