We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing information, media information, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications. The Publicly Traded Company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. Nielsen Greece occupies more than 200 employees and consist of 3 Business Units (BUY, WATCH, Organotiki). Our teams are constantly learning, developing themselves and providing outstanding service to our clients.
They are seeking now an exceptional, dynamic and self-motivated individual for the job role of .NET Software Developer:
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be actively involved in all development activities that range from design to deployment, backend to frontend and in the re-writing of their ERP system.
- High caliber academic record in the areas of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field studies. Postgraduate studies will be considered an asset
- Relevant working experience
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and aggressive delivery timelines a member of a team
- C# ASP.NET
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins
Will be appreciated:
- Entity Framework connected to SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Databases: SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Web Servers: IIS, Apache
- Web Services: REST or other Web API, SOAP, etc.
- Additional Technologies: LINQ, AJAX, OAuth, ADO.NET, Nuget, Office Automation