We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a group of companies offering products and services in commercial shipping. They combine deep knowledge of shipping with passion for applied science, technology and modern management methods.
They are looking for a high-potential Full-stack C#.NET Software Engineer to join its IT function in Athens.
They offer the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art architectures and technology stacks, as well as a global technology product vision. They organize their teams using the concepts of Dual-track Agile (Scrum) methodologies and expect candidates to be ready to contribute across product discovery, delivery, optimization, QA, DevOps and Continuous Integration.
Their recruitment process starts with an on-line coding test and includes up to approx. 4 interviews/sessions.
Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete clauses is expected.
- Knowledge and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (design, administration, tuning) and with ORM frameworks e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Above basic skills and understanding of cloud-computing, preferably MS Azure
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and aggressive delivery timelines; Agile development experience (including tools like Visual studio, Git, TeamCity, SCRUM/Agile tools) is welcome
- High caliber academic record in the areas of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field studies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English