We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading Information Technology services and consulting Company. With more than 2000 IT professionals across the Group combining in-depth business expertise and state of the art Technologies and Methodologies.
They invest to their people, through training (long lasting trainings and certifications) and agile methodologies. Our client evolves through the trust of over 300 customers all over Europe in a wide range of sectors (such as International Organizations, Industry, Financial Services, Utilities and Public & Social sectors).
They are looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer (Full-stack) to join their team for an EU project.
- Develop testable features on the MS .net and .net core stack using C#;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Mentor and train team members;
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 7 years of proven professional experience in C# development using .net and/or .net core;
- Excellent experience in RESTful (WebAPI) and SOAP (WCF) web services, JSON and XML processing;
- Excellent experience in ASP.NET and MVC and MVVM patterns;
- Solid experience in Git;
- Experience in Razor pages;
- Experience in Qlik Sense;
- Experience in MS SQL database and Entity Framework;
- Experience in TFS and Azure DevOps experience desired;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies and ADFS integration;
- Experience in React, Node.JS and/or Angular will be considered a strong asset;
- “Automate-everything” culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group