We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a technology product engineering company, developing an ambitious B2B information and decision-support Software as a Service (SaaS) ecosystem for shipping professionals.
Now they are looking for a high-potential Back-end .NET Software Engineer to join its IT function in Athens.
- Strong Microsoft C#.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET development skills
- Knowledge and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (design, administration, tuning) and with ORM frameworks e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Above basic skills and understanding of cloud-computing, preferably MS Azure
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and aggressive delivery timelines; Agile development experience (including tools like Visual studio, Git, TeamCity, SCRUM/Agile tools) is welcome
- High caliber academic record in the areas of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field studies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Competitive salary and up to 10% or 15% performance bonus/incentive (depending on seniority)
- Coverage under the company’s collective health insurance plan
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision in the highly entrepreneurial domain of Shipping
- Fun and well equipped work environment