We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is one of the largest betting and gaming companies part of a group of companies located in the Far East with offices in the Philippines and Hong Kong and two development units one in Gibraltar and the other in Athens.
- Working closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and support in terms of test automation.
- Ability to understand, analyze, evaluate and act upon business requirements forming basis for Agile development approaches.
- Identify components to be tested and define rapid and pragmatic fit for purpose testing in alignment with rest of development squad
- Follow best practices, promote industry standards and ensure our products are reliable with an excellent user experience.
- Knowledge of business requirements and their impact on delivery.
- Executes software quality assurance testing via automation tools.
- Able to operate as an Analyst / Quality Analyst and Automation QA
- Gather, analyze and summarize test results.
- The role requires being available for on call support if required
- 2+ years working with object oriented development languages/practices
- Experience in testing applications with Third Party integrations.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
- Basic knowledge with Java.
- Knowledgeable with Page Object Pattern.
- An understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
- Background on testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar tool.
- Strong background on software development methodology either Agile
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A background in online gaming would be preferred, but we would love to hear from people who have worked in the banking or financial services industries.
- Experience with application load and performance tuning
- Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as JIRA or TFS.
- Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
- Any experience within Application Lifecycle Methodologies (ALM) will be beneficial.
- Previous experience in working with an offshore development team
- Knowledgeable with Appium is a plus.
- Above industry salary rates and competitive benefits package
- Private Health Insurance Package
- Work in the dynamic sports & gaming sector with top multinational teams
- Continuous training program
- Further career opportunities await the successful candidate