We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is one of the world’s leading globally Tech Company. Their DevLab in Athens is the largest software development center, employing more than 270 software professionals.
They are building their new team about a new innovation project in California for emergency call system which provides First Responders with vastly increased situational awareness through the delivery of critical, real-time information from multiple data sources.
Now they are looking for an experienced Senior QA Automation Tester, to join their Engineering team.
• Analysis, estimation, planning and execution of a test plan for new features and regression activities
• Test lab systems configuration and maintenance based on complex customer environments and cloud deployments
• Continuous integration and Automation testing operation
• Products delivery activities support
• Identification, documentation and tracking of bugs
• Identification of product areas requiring quality improvement
• University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar discipline
• 3+ years of professional experience in a Software Engineering position (Quality assurance or SW development )
• Fluency in English (Proficiency Level)
• Ability to accurately estimate tasks and meet aggressive schedules
• Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
• Experience with version control, defect tracking and test management tools
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Programming skills in at least one scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python)
• Experience with Linux/Windows OS and Virtualization platforms (VMware)
• Experience with Test Automation tools and framework (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, QTP, Sikuli)
• Programming skills in an Object Oriented language (Java/C++)
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• ISTQB foundation level or higher (preferred)