We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Who they are
They love technology as much as they love trading, theycombined them both and come up with a disrupting idea. They’ve built a Slack for financial traders to allow them to communicate, get educated and collaborate in a better way: This company is an all-in-one collaboration platform which provides secure, fast & multifunctional messaging for trading teams.
Our client has been featured on Product Hunt, TechCrunch, Finance Magnates and several other media outlets. The service has been presented in TechCrunch Disrupt, OpenCoffee, it was named Trading Communications Platform of the year 2018 and 2020 by FinanceMonthly and it has been nominated at the Global Fintech Awards as the Best Educational or Personal Finance Platform. Some of the world’s renowned financial teams trust their platform for their round the clock demanding communication needs. Their company is also a member of Microsoft for Startups, as well as Plug And Play TC.
They are now ready to grow their team and they are looking for the right person to join us.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in the platform design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high-quality code
- Lead and participate in technical discussions within design teams and across business units
What you should have
- Minimum of 4 years of experience building modern web applications using Angular
- Hands-on experience in implementing unit tests using xUnit, end-to-end tests using Karma or similar
- Able to work independently on development tasks including design, development, debugging, documentation and validation
- Self-motivation and the ability to take a high-level goal and deliver shippable code
- Be ambitious, hardworking and enthusiastic
Nice to have skills
- Familiarity with queuing systems (RapidMQ)
- Experience with real-time apps based on WebSockets
- Experience with microservices architecture
Why to join
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development project that is fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft development stack
- Join a team of IT enthusiasts and craft software of great standards
- Competitive salary
- Ability to WFH
- Participation in Echofin’s equity compensation plan
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Join a prominent start-up and experience in first-hand how to grow a successful organization
- Great office location and space
- Complimentary unlimited caffeine dose (Nespresso, Iced tea, Energy Drinks)
- Your next job application will suffice with just this: ex-Echofin