We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a rapidly growing startup that just raised a 2nd round of funding. They are a premium ad network that is building an ad tech platform using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time.
With results 30x times better than the industry average and current activity in 4 countries, they are taking display advertising to a new level and looking to further expand business into major international markets.
As part of their growth plans they are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join them in this exciting role.
You’ll be at the heart of an evolving technology company and get to work with the latest technologies including ElasticSearch, big data and machine learning.
As part of the continuous growth and development of their platform you will need to:
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing features of the company’s platform
- Drive architecture and technical decisions
- Implement best practices to create a stable, secure and scalable platform
- Help improve development processes and team efficiency
- Collaborate with one of the leading tech support teams in London
- At least 5+ years of experience in software engineering building web applications
- Expert skills in PHP 7 OOP
- Experienced with PHP frameworks – Laravel (preferably) or Symphony/CodeIgniter/Yii
- Experienced with RESTful APIs development
- Experienced with unit and integration testing
- Experienced with Go
- Excellent relational database skills – NoSQL technologies like Redis
- Very comfortable with versioning systems
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Following PHP coding standards (PSR)
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch
Considered a plus:
- Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including SSP, DSP, and DMP platforms
- Familiarity with other backend languages Node.JS
- Google/Amazon Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes – Microservices
- Pub – Sub
Along with a competitive salary come flexibility for remote work and an easy going but result driven environment. Join us and re-imagine ad technology today.