Code.Hub (FinTech Project)
Code.Hub is the first Hub for Developers in Greece, builds together with partners decentralized digital hubs in FinTech for expanding the portfolio of their services globally. Code.Hub has the knowledge and the technical mentorship for all technologies and helps the SW Engineers to expand their skills and opportunity of making a great career path for their future!
Code.Hub believes in the talent of Greece. Code.Hub manages the biggest Software Development projects in the Greek market and numerous already 75% of the IT market in Greece. During 2018 and 2019, Code.Hub was listed in the top 100 most innovative initiatives in Greece. Code.Hub awarded in 2021 & 2020 with Gold Award as the best company in the market regarding our services.
Code.Hub works together with a leading global professional services companies, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Code.Hub works in high end technologies to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our FinTech project is is the second-largest Greek bank by total assets and the largest by market capitalization of €2.13 billion. It has a subsidiary and branch in London, England and subsidiaries in Albania, Cyprus and Romania.
We are looking for passionate Senior Web Product Architect with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Software Development multi-disciplined team in Athens.
The team consists of full stack developers utilizing a variety of Microsoft technologies. Above all they are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
- Contribute to the technical design of new application features
- Develop reusable and reliable code with adequate test coverage
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and find solutions to these problems
- Follow established coding standards and practices and also do code reviews for others
- Always deliver good work and be accountable for your assignments and deliverables.
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and C# is preferred since our backend uses these technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL Server and database design
- 4 years of experience as Senior Software Developer or Architect
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests using automated testing toolsets and methodologies is highly desirable
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns and experience in developing reusable and modular components
- Understanding fundamental design principles for creating scalable applications
- Good knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Ability to write self-documenting, clean and readable code
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Hybrid working model
- A competitive salary
- Signing Bonus
- Brand new equipment
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Career & competencies’ development
- Continuous learning & development experience based on infinity model through Code.Hub’s Code.Learn
- L&D plan for your career improvement
- A truly open, inclusive, and competitive-free environment to grow your skills and have fun!
- Internal competitions & rewards.
- You are eligible to have free pass to all training Code. Learn activities.
- Training & Tech Mentor for your induction.
- Sponsoring of a Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree from Athens Tech College.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Performance planning each six months and each two years planning of promotion.
- Free Lunch/Snack every day & Cocktail Fridays @ our offices.
- Referral Bonus.