We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.
Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is looking for the right candidate to fill open position to work as Xamarin Senior Application Developer in their Athens premises for the web & mobile applications development division.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver fully functional, cross-platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Client communication when needed.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross-platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOP and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Both in English & Greek language).
- At least 2 years 6 months of relevant industry experience (excluding project training) is required.
What they are looking for:
- Constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- Enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- Top-quality work, manage quality and make everything you touch better.
- Comfortable with working under strict confidentiality agreements.
- Self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- Ability to work in a team effectively, communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.