We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, having been the first Greek IT company founded in Greece. Your role as Senior SharePoint Developer will be to develop, implement and test software solutions for international clients and participate in requirements’ analysis, solution design and monitoring of the project, in order to meet the functional and technical requirements.
- Utilize task tracking systems to monitor the progress of the project
- Analyze and document the client’s requirements
- Provide technical know-how to Business Consultants during the requirements gathering and selection of implementation
- Implement and develop functional and technical requirements
- Unit testing his/her own code
- Document test cases
- Create training material
- Create documentation of the deliverables of the project
- Provide support to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6+ year’s working experience in:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- PowerShell scripting
- Custom workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- InfoPath Services
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Web Technologies: C#, jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams. Experience with collaboration tools (Skype, Jira or other) and Git
- Self-motivated for learning new technologies and frameworks and create proof-of-concept implementations.
- Ability to travel abroad
- Good command of the English Language (written & verbal)