We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is one of the world’s leading communications software and services brands, providing integrated communications and collaboration solutions worldwide.
The successful candidate should have:
- At least three (3) years relevant professional experience in Software Development using .Net C# and Microsoft Sharepoint. Experience in IT consulting will be highly appreciated
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Sciences or related discipline
- Experience in designing, implementing and testing advanced Sharepoint solutions;
- Experience in installing, administering, managing and maintaining Sharepoint applications
- Excellent programming skills in C#, .Net Frameworks, MSSQL database, Web-services (SOAP/REST), JQuery, CSS
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Products/Components (e.g. IIS, SSRS, Active Directory, HyperV)
- Sound knowledge on Design Patterns, UML, Unit Testing, Version Control Systems (e.g. TFS), Project/Tasks Management Systems (e.g. Jira)
- Microsoft Certifications in Sharepoint will be an advantage
- Ability to draft technical documentation
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English & in Greek)
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Mentoring junior developers