We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a leading Information Technology services and consulting Company. With more than 2000 IT professionals across the Group combining in-depth business expertise and state of the art Technologies and Methodologies.
They invest to their people, through training(long lasting trainings and certifications) and agile methodologies. They evolve through the trust of over 300 customers all over Europe in a wide range of sectors (such as International Organizations, Industry, Financial Services, Utilities and Public & Social sectors).
Now they are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join their team.
- Guide a software project from inception to actual implementation and delivery;
- Be active part of the development team and contribute during the development cycle;
- Assess and propose technologies to ease project development and ensure sustainability;
- Gather, clarify, address and potentially challenge clients’ requirements;
- Facilitate communication and remove impedance points between teams;
- Mentor and train team members while circulating re-usable techniques and building blocks throughout the account;
- Set and address quality concerns from a contractual viewpoint.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience as a software engineer after the completion of studies;
- Proven multi-year working experience as a software architect;
- Excellent experience in either Spring or Java EE;
- Solid experience in full-stack application design and development, notably in RESTful web services, dependency injection frameworks and server-side (JSF, Spring MVC) or client-side (Angular) technologies;
- Solid experience of relational database management systems or NoSQL/messaging systems;
- “Automate-everything” culture;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).