We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an award-winning Banking and Investment Management software provider. The company has a presence in 45 countries and offices in key financial centers. Our vision is to provide innovative technology solutions that enable Financial Institutions and corporates across the world to deliver their full potential to their clients.
The Software Development Manager leads a team of Software Engineers. The candidate mentors, supports and encourages the team with cross-project communication, technology sharing, and expanding expertise in key platforms and technologies. Also, works on standardization across front-end and back-end frameworks across projects.
- Sets attainable goals to team members in order for the projects to be finished on time.
- Provides guidance to team members to encourage work productivity.
- Delegates responsibilities and tries to enhance the skills of the team.
- Ensures appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development.
- Introduces new methodologies, technologies and tools.
- Builds close relationship with the clients.
- Leads the technological transformation of the software product.
- Is responsible for the roadmap of the product.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields.
- More than 5 years’ experience in leading teams.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- More than 8 years’ experience in developing Software Products.
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Stack.
- Experience in Angular Framework will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management and Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Ability to maintain a consistent schedule, set realistic deadlines, coordinates internal and external resources, and accurately estimate resource requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and bonus Scheme.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Experience in FinTech Sector.
- Training and Development opportunities in a multinational environment.