We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
They are currently looking for a Software Development Team Leader to join their new digital hub in Thessaloniki.
Their job description:
The Software Engineer (SE) is a member of the Global Clinical Supply (GCS) Chain Core Solutions organization. In Core Solutions our mission is to help bring medicines to patients through the delivery of impactful and sustainable technology solutions for the Global Clinical Supply Chain functions of the organization by providing the talent for technology planning, project execution and application development excellence.
The Software Engineer plays a key role in meeting our mission. The SE analyzes specifications, designs logic, writes code, customizes products, tests, debugs and documents software applications. The SE acts as a technical subject matter expert on in-house, outsourced, or co-sourced developed global applications. With a primary focus on MS Dynamics AX 2012 there is a tremendous opportunity to work with Dynamics AX, integration technologies, webservices and other integrating technologies.
- Responsible for designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable in the Dynamics AX platform
- Hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development in MS Dynamics AX 2012.
- Effectively collaborate with project team to understand the requirements, analyze them and apply new technologies to implement optimal solutions
- Apply Dynamics AX capabilities, object-oriented coding, and UI design principles to design & build intuitive user experiences
- Build integrations to interact with internal and external systems
- Participate & lead peer design and code reviews
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues in complex Dynamics AX applications
- Stay current on Dynamics AX releases and official Microsoft Certifications
- Undergraduate degree in Software Engineering, Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience with emphasis on solutions & application development, or systems engineering
- Proficiency and proven successful delivery of solutions and systems using Agile delivery and traditional waterfall
- 4+ years hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development in Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365 experience
- Solid understand of Microsoft technology platform and development stack
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming language: Java, C++, C#, Python (one or more)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working with technical & business team members
- Demonstrated competency in Software Development Lifecycle management information technology engineering practices including technical requirements definition, design, implementation, configuration and systems life cycle management.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certifications
- Understanding of key MS Dynamics AX architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented coding, storage, hosting, cloud, application, analytics and services technologies
- Superb interpersonal skills and proven experience working and building relationships across Digital & business teams.
- Experience with Manufacturing and Clinical Supply Chain modules of AX