We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors incl. the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, they apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. They strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
Their job description:
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our Innovation Lab. You love programming, working with new technologies as they emerge, dealing with challenges and delving deep into the problems, without losing your cool. You are passionate about your work, can generate ideas and solve problems, and like to work in an international environment.
Successful candidates for this position will adapt quickly to new development environments and changing business requirements, learn new systems, gain new skills, create reliable & maintainable code, and find creative, scalable solutions to challenging problems.
- Design, implement and test technical solutions
- Analyse, modify and maintain existing applications
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Backend Programming (any of Node.js, Java, Python)
- Software Architecture Trends and Patterns (Microservices, REST, Serverless)
- Repositories: MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Solr, Elasticsearch
- Basic experience in DevOps (Linux, Git, Jenkins, Docker, maven etc.)
Additional experience in any of the following fields is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of AI/ML stack (TensorFlow, Keras, NLP libs)
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Cloud Orchestration (Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience with a modern web development framework such as Angular or React
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Higher-than-average compensation matching the selected profile
- Private health coverage
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office)
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.