We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Greek leading software development and system integration company with specialty in the specification, design, development, integration and testing of interoperability solutions for Aerospace and Defence. With experience for more than 25 years, has been established itself, as a global partner with international presence in more than 12 countries worldwide.
They are looking for a passionate Software Testing Engineer to join our team
- Analyse system and software requirements
- Develop Test Plans and Procedures
- Create scenarios/scripts and execute test cases
- Identify, document and troubleshoot root cause of defects found during testing
- Participate in formal Reviews and other Verification and Acceptance activities
- Install, configure, integrate and validate software systems in their operational environment
- Troubleshoot operational and customer reported issues
- Assist in the maintenance of technical manuals
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems/Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Software Testing
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and Computer Networks.
- Familiarity with general purpose test equipment for the integration and test of hardware and software products
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test)
- Familiarity with software architecture, systems engineering, software integration, verification and validation
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-disciplined and able to organize own work based on priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively within the project teams (respect schedule, report progress, obstacles, difficulties etc.)
- Strong and thorough verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and able to work under time pressure
- Ability to learn new technologies and enhance his/her skills quickly
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male candidates)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance package
- Continuous learning in new technologies
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people