We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a fast growing Tech Professional Services and Coaching organization specializing in Software Development & Design, UX/UI, Testing Automation & Quality Assurance, Agile Coaching & Scrum Training. Their engagements, local and international, are in the areas of online gaming, banking, telecommunications, software development, etc.
There you will solve problems, affect the bottom line, make the tangible difference, and grow! They will push you to the limits of learning, collaboration, contribution, delivery and innovation as you will be immersed in highly addictive, cutting edge technology projects.
They are looking for passionate, multi-talented IT professionals with strong technology background, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving. Joining their local Scrum teams based in Athens, the successful candidate will work closely with international development teams and create mobile and web solutions in challenging projects!
– At least 3 years of related working experience
– Knowledge and understanding of JEE
– Knowledge of RDBMS/SQL and design patterns & principles
– Experience with source control tools (SVN, Git) and build tools (Maven, Gradle)
– Experience at writing and maintaining unit tests
– Good understanding of REST standards
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
– Strong fundamental computer science skills (OOA/OOD, data structures, algorithms etc)
– Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking along with a desire to keep learning, growing & teaching
– Precise and efficient communicator in English (written and verbal)
– A disciplined approach and ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
– Scrum agile methodologies
– Competitive remuneration package
– Agile scheme of personalized goals and objectives, crafted by each professional
– Professional development through real projects, coaching and trainings
– Flexible working hours and ability to occasionally work from home
– Private Insurance Plan.