We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Greek leading software development and system integration company with specialty in the specification, design, development, integration and testing of interoperability solutions for Aerospace and Defense. With experience for more than 25 years, has been established itself, as a global partner with international presence in more than 12 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our team
• Responsible for coding and debugging software modules
• Design requirements analysis and documentation
• Design Software in accordance with the Company’s Engineering Documentation Standards
• Responsible for Unit Testing
• Integrating software modules (company designed & purchased) with other software modules to form complete systems or enhance system capabilities and performance.
• Be responsible for the quality and timeline of the project
• Degree in Computer Science
• 2-3 year of experience in software engineering using Object Oriented design
• In-depth knowledge of C/C++ (including C++98 and newer standards such as C++11 and C++14) with at least 2 years of professional experience in a relevant position
• Basic Linux skills (Red Hat 7/ Cent OS7, file management, Bash scripting)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to deliver quality results
• Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Military obligations for male candidates fulfilled
• Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 and RedHat Enterprise Virtualization (administration and REST API consumption)
• Experience with LDAP
• Knowledge of SQL and experience with RDBMSs (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
• Computer networks & network programming
• Definition / implementation of messaging protocols and distributed systems • Experience with REST service development and consumption of REST web services
• C2 or GIS HMI development
• Real-time systems development
• GUI development with Java Swing
• GUI development with Luciad Lightspeed
• Competitive remuneration package
• Private Medical Insurance package
• Continuous learning in new technologies
• Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people