We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known for her software products that are the line of operating systems, a suit and 2 browsers.
Power Automate Desktop leads the way to quickly automate across modern and legacy systems, with multiple automation technologies — all with a single solution that’s part of their Platform. We simplify automation for organizations and individual customers, empowering anyone to automate tasks and be given the power to drive innovation.
They are looking for a Software Engineer who will join their passionate team in Athens and help us deliver outstanding experience to their customers. You’ll need to enjoy the challenge of embracing new technologies, listening and learning how to delight their demanding users.
As a Software Engineer in Power Automate Desktop, you will be working as part of a highly motivated and fast moving team, responsible of delivering world-class software to their demanding users. You must be able to test your code and guarantee the overall quality of the software. Also, work with the architects and product managers across their group to design and write code that brings the better together story. A strong engineering culture will be needed to enable efficient collaboration across teams and achieve the best result.
- 1-7 years of industry programming, software development, and/or software engineering experience using C#.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of testing practices.
- Great cross team collaboration skills.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting and be able to research innovative solutions for challenging business/technical problems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent.
- Experience with DevOps practices and techniques.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Experience building and/or integrating business applications.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.